Tuesday, August 5, 2014

My Daily Routine During Vacations (kelda)

Hello!

I finally have access to a computer and can finally upload pictures from my Camera :)

This post will be about my routines on what i wear during vacations.
P.S: I'm that type of lazy girl who can't be bothered to take time to wear decent amount of make up everyday so yeah :)

Face

  1. So first and foremost, i wash my face (duh) using my SKII facewash :)
  2. After, i use SKII's Miracle Essence. It really refreshes the face and dries of pretty quick:)
  3. Then, i use SKII's Facial Treatment Milk as my moisturizer. I never skip this one because moisturizing your face is always a must no matter if you have dry or oily skin :) Oh, and it's not sticky, not heavy on the face and dries off pretty quick :)
  4. Lastly, i use SKII's UV Treatment as sunblock and i only use this when i go on vacations but it's definitely a good everyday use to protect your skin :)
i use them from left to right order
5. After alll those, i simply cannot bother with using a full face makeup so i usually either go bare faced or use these:
  • I first use my Bobbi Brown creamy concealer in the shade of Sand to cover my blemishes. It comes with a small palette of powder to blend in the concealer to the face and make it stay
  • I rarely use foundation and never wear it on my entire face as i find foundation a bit heavy on my face. I only wear it sometimes to cover my dark circles and blemishes if my concealer can't :) This foundation stick is from Bobbi Brown and its in the shade of Natural (4). P.S: if you know a foundation that does not feel heavy on the skin do tell me :)
  • Lastly, i use my Bobbi Brown (again) Extreme Party Mascara in Black :)
As you can tell, i may be a little into Bobbi Brown because their colors are so natural and all :)

from let to right: Mascara, Foundation and Concealer
Hair
I honestly can't be bothered to do my hair on a daily basis so usually after washing my hair, i use this

I definitely recommend this to people who has wavy hair and has those days where their hair is just like a lion's mane;) It really tames the hair and makes it look smoother and all that stuff :)
*use this  before you blow dry your hair for better results :)

So that's it for this post :) 
I feel like my first two posts are a bit boring and i apologize for that :(

Next Post- will be up some time soon and it's on my Clothes and Book Haul !

Thanks for reading and i promise my posts will be getting better :)
*constructive criticisms are always welcome :)
**Me and Evania made an Instagram account for this blog: @twolivesinablog 
    Do follow and comment on what you like about our blog, how we can improve or anything :)

-kelda-

No comments:

Post a Comment