Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Mini Summer Vacation (kelda)

Hiii

before we get started, there are a few things to remember:

1. this is basically my first official post so please bear with me :(
2. this post will be boring but i promise the next one will be so much more interesting!
3.my laptop broke down so i can't upload pictures from my camera so sorry for the bad quality pictures :( :(

NOW TO THE BETTER PART...

recently i went on a 5-6 day getaway to

Singapore with my family and friends and here's me trying to summarize it in a post :)

Day One

The hotel in one word was really beautiful and i wish i could upload a picture from my camera but i can't :( 
so here's a picture of the view from my room i took using my phone

After everyone found their rooms it was getting late so we decided to grab dinner and head back to our rooms


Day Two
Me, my Mom and some friends decided to wake up early, hop on the MRT and go to the Bugis Junction to do some shopping ;) (P.S: i'll do a post on all these super rad clothings and other stuffs its gonn be exciting

Day Three

Mom, myself and friends went to the Singapore Zoo and it was SO tiring but cool :)
Then
we went down to Orchard Road to walk around and shop but hey look we stopped by and ate this so famous ice cream ;)
Day Four
sooo.. i forgot to take like a legit OOTD pose so here's something almost similar:) 
that day, the boys(as in my lil brother and his friend) went to iFly(it's like skydiving but they're not up in the sky lol if you get what i mean) and then all of us went to Luge. We basically went up using these
and went down using scooters. After, we decided to head to a mall to get some dinner and went back to the hotel

Day Five
we all went down to Orchard to do some more shopping and stopped by for another ice cream ;)

Day Six
NOTHING productive as we all left to go back home :(


So that's basically it sorry if i bored you but i promise the next post will be better!

I will be posting the post on all the things i bought in a few days :)

P.S: ANY constructive criticisms about the blog is surely welcomed :)

-kelda

No comments:

Post a Comment